Even better than you imagined.
The Northern Spas Advantage
THE NAME YOU TRUST
Northern Spas is a division of Land-Con Landscape Construction, one of Canada’s most trusted brands in landscape design and construction. Our passion for excellence and reputation for quality is reflected in all our projects and products. Our projects have been Recognized by Canadian Nursery Landscape Association, winner of the prestigious CNLA National award for “Commercial Construction”, Casey van Maris Award for “Best Innovative and Unique Landscape Design” & multiple provincial awards of excellence.
Our hot tubs are built with quality materials designed to last a lifetime. We believe superior materials deliver a superior product. We use only premium components from the industry’s most trusted suppliers.
- Photos on left, text on right
- Full 100% Quality Testing – remove the bullet points , pic on left, text on right
- Add testimonials at bottom of page, like on home page
STAINLESS STEEL FRAME
Stainless steel offers superior structural integrity and durability
STAINLESS STEEL JETS
- Stainless steel jets are durable and long-lasting
- Optimal jet positioning focusses on relieving tension in the shoulders, neck, back, calves and feet
- On some of our models, the arrangement of jets is different for each individual seat, allowing you to customize your massage experience
US AMERITECH ACRYLIC SHELL
- Made in the USA
- Durable, glossy, scratch and fade-resistant finish, available in a variety of colours
- High heat retention and comfortably warm to the touch, even in the sun
- Easy to clean
QUALITY BALBOA HOT TUB CONTROL SYSTEM
- Balboa hot tub control systems are manufactured in the USA
- Made in the USA, the premier name in Spa control systems, offering the most advanced technology and incomparable system reliability
- Worry-free, no-leak plumbing
- Uncomplicated digital controls allow you to easily adjust the temperature, pumps, lights and jets
- Control your spa from your smart phone (Android and IOS)
Northern Spas are engineered with 5 types of insulation to absorb and recycle heat to keep the spa water warm while conserving electricity:
The acrylic shell is insulated with 25mm of high-density polyurethane foam to keep water in the spa warm and avoid loss of heat
The stainless steel frame is insulated with thick, industrial strength insulation mats which retain heat inside the unit and prevents cold air from entering, helping your spa to stay warm for an extended period
Reflective foil-backed foam panels on the inner cabinet (skirt) of the spa keep warm air circulating inside the spa cabinet, similar to the insulation in your attic. There is no messy spray foam to get in the way if you ever need to access the internal components of your hot tub.
Pipes have a polystyrene coating to keep water warm as it circulates through the filtration system
The base of the spa is fitted with a layer of aluminum foil insulation to boost energy efficiency by minimizing contact with the ground and prevent moisture wicking.
ALL-SEASON PROTECTIVE AND THERMAL COVER
- Each spa is fitted with a custom cover, designed to fit perfectly and create a protective seal.
- Protects your spa from debris and helps to minimize heat escape
- Constructed of heavy-duty marine grade vinyl, high density foam and 20-gauge galvanized steel reinforcement
- Foldable for easy storage
- Safety locks provide security and peace of mind when you’re not using your spa
FULL 100% QUALITY TESTING
Every Northern Spas hot tub goes through rigorous testing before leaving our factory.
The spa runs for 72 hours while a series of tests ensure the control panel and pumps are working properly
Button Function Test
Functional testing of the controls ensures smooth operation and crystal clear display on the screen
Each tub is turned upside down and right again to ensure there are no leaks and to help drain the pipes after the water test
Our comprehensive warranty provides you with protection and peace of mind:
- 5 years warranty for the tub structure
- 2.5 years for acrylic surface
- 2 years for electronic equipment and controls (includes heater and pump)
- 2 years for plumbing components
Words From Our Customers
North York, ON
“Our hot tub has become THE PLACE TO BE for our whole family!”
King City, ON
“Purchased, delivered and installed in less than a week. AMAZING!! Thanks so much!”