the hard work.
You just enjoy.
5 Star Service
ONE STOP SHOP, PURCHASE, INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY
Your new hot tub will be delivered fully assembled. The spa is carefully turned on its side and placed on a cart to transport it to where is will be located on your property. We typically recommend a path at least 42” wide and 8’ tall from your driveway to where the hot tub will be installed. We’ll work with you to ensure there is enough room. In cases where access is very tight, we can remove fence panels or use a crane to bring the hot tub to your yard.
Hot tubs are heavy! A hot tub can weigh over 500 lbs, even when it’s empty. Once you add water, and people, it quickly adds up. A strong foundation is important. Outdoor hot tubs require a concrete pad or a reinforced deck. Our delivery and installation planning ensures that your hot tub is supported properly so you can enjoy your spa for many years.
Installing a hot tub is easy. Plumbing isn’t typically required. You can use your garden hose to fill your tub. Once it’s full, simply keep the water balanced and clean.
Upon delivery, our electrician will complete the electrical installation in accordance with the Ontario Electrical Code.
- Chemicals that keep water clean (sanitizers)
- Chemicals that remove calcium and heavy metals (sequestering agents) that otherwise could cause your hot tub water to change to an undesired colour
- Chemicals that adjust the pH and alkalinity (low pH can irritate skin and damage the hot tub, high pH can also irritate skin or eyes, and interfere with sanitizers)
- Sanitizers keeps the water balanced and safe from germs and bacteria that may been introduced to your hot tub by the environment or people that use it
- Defoamer – reduces foamy water caused by body oils and lotions
- Calcium and magnesium adjusters help to ensure the water isn’t cloudy or foamy, helps to prevent the accumulation of scale or damage to metal components
From time to time, your hot tub may need service by a technician. We’re there for you. Our service team is available if you have questions or need to schedule an on-site visit for repairs. Our comprehensive warranty provides you with protection and peace of mind.
For solutions to common questions, you can also check out our FAQ section, or consult your use manual.
Please note, we are only able to provide service on Northern Spas hot tubs.
- 5 years warranty for the tub structure
- 2.5 years for acrylic surface
- 2 years for electronic equipment and controls (includes heater and pump)
- 2 years for plumbing components